Post Doc Researcher
Ayça received her Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Design at the Art and Design Faculty of Yildiz Technical University (YTU). She completed both her Master’s thesis on sound implementation in touch surfaces and her PhD thesis on new methods in gestural interface design education at the Interactive Media Design Program in YTU. She gives courses on concept development, design ergonomics, data visualization, typographic animation, icon design and multimedia projects in YTU and İstanbul Bilgi University. Her current interests are natural user interfaces, creative thinking and playing ukulele.
- Dancu, Alexandru and Franjcic, Zlatko and Unluer, Ayca and Fjeld, Morten. 2015. Interaction in Motion with Mobile Projectors: Design Considerations. Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Pervasive Displays. ACM, PP. 61--68.
- Dancu, Alexandru and Fratarcangeli, Marco and Fourgeaud, Mickael. 2015. Low-cost Experimental Setups for Mid-air 3D Reconstruction. Smart Tools and Apps in computer Graphics.
- Dancu, Alexandru and Vechev, Velko and Unluer, Ayca and Nilson, Simon and Nygren, Oscar and Eliasson, Simon and Barjonet, Jean-Elie and Marshall, Joe and Fjeld, Morten. 2015. Gesture bike: examining projection surfaces and turn signal systems for urban cycling. Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Interactive Tabletops & Surfaces. ACM, PP. 151--159.
- Mohammad obaid, Omar Mubin, Christina Anne Basedow, A. Ayça Ünlüer, Matz Johansson Bergström, and Morten Fjeld. 2015. A Drone Agent to Support a Clean Environment. (Accepted) In Proceeding of the Third International Conference on Human-Agent Interaction (HAI 2015). Daegu, Republic of Korea, ACM, 7 Pages .
- Paweł Woźniak, Kristina Knaving, Mohammad Obaid, Marta Gonzalez Carcedo, Ayça Ünlüer, and Morten Fjeld. 2015. ChromaGlove: a wearable haptic feedback device for colour recognition. In the proceedings of the 6th Augmented Human International Conference. ACM, PP. 219-220.
- A. Dancu, S. A. Nielsen, Z. Kening, A. Ünlüer, M. Witt, C. Hedler, H. Frank, A. Pelling, C. Carlsson, and M. Fjeld. 2015. Emergent Interfaces: Constructive Assembly of Identical Units. CHI’15 Extended Abstracts on Human Factors in Computing Systems. ACM.