In order to overcome the limitation of commercially available groupware (hardware and software for co-located and remote collaboration), a novel device named CollaBoard was designed. CollaBoard allows distant partner to work together on a shared electronic whiteboard as if they were standing side-by-side in front of it. Compared to other remote collaboration systems, the CollaBoard presents the live video streams situated within the shared workspace.
Publications or Reports
- S. Chen, M. Chen, A. Kunz, A.E. Yantaç, M. Bergmark, A. Sundin, and M. Fjeld. 2013. SEMarbeta: Mobile Sketch-Gesture-Video Remote Support for Car Drivers. Proceedings of the 4th Augmented Human International Conference (AH '13). New York, NY, USA, PP. 69-76.
- A. Kunz, S. Dehlin, T. Piazza, M. Fjeld, and T. Olofsson. 2010. Collaborative Whiteboard: Towards Remote CollaBoration and Interaction in Construction Design. 27th International Conference on Applications of IT in the ABC Industry & Accelerating BIM Research Workshop. PP. 132-140.
- Andersson, R., Ehrensvärd, A.. 2009. Mixed Presence Groupware (MPG): Requirements and Taxonomy for Collaboration and Sketching. MSC thesis.
- T. Piazza, J. Lundström, A. Kunz, and M. Fjeld. 2009. Predicting Missing Markers in Real-Time Optical Motion Capture. Proceedings of the 2009 International Conference on Modelling the Physiological Human (3DPH'09). PP. 125–136.
- T. Piazza, J. Lundström, A. Hugestrand, A. Kunz, and M. Fjeld. 2009. Towards Solving the Missing Marker Problem in Realtime Motion Capture. Proc. ASME DETC/CIE 2009. 6 Pages .
- Johan Lundström and Alexander Hugestrand. 2008. Towards Solving the Missing Marker Problem in Realtime Motion Capture. MSc thesis report, CSE, Chalmers.